Webex is a high-profile global tech event, hosted by Google.
In February, it was shut down after hundreds of attendees complained of a lack of security.
The event, which was held in the UK, was one of the first to feature a live chat with Google’s founders.
At the time, the event was set to be the first-ever event to be streamed online.
But this year, the company was forced to suspend the event after it was discovered that an estimated 2,000 people had used the Google+ chatroom to try and meet up with Google employees.
At its height in the summer of 2015, Google had nearly 3 million users in the US, but that number has dwindled to around 2,500 now.
Some of those who used the chatroom at the time have been banned from entering the event again.
This time around, Google said it was launching a more secure alternative, which it said would be launched by the end of the month.
The new chatroom was made possible by a series of events hosted by the UK’s Public Interest Registry, a body set up by the government to ensure the public can access and manage information that is held by public bodies.
It’s unclear how many people were banned from the event, but some participants have said they were not the only ones.
The public interest registry said it could not confirm the number of people banned for using the Google chatroom.
Some users of the Google Plus and Google Groups chatrooms have been reporting similar problems to those experienced by some attendees of the webex event.
Some were also banned from joining the public interest registries event for using Google+.
On Monday, the UK Government said that it was considering changing the way that it administers information held by the public registries.
A spokesman said that the Government was reviewing the way the registry works to ensure that it is working in line with the principles of the European Convention on Human Rights.
“We want to make sure that we are meeting the needs of all of the people who attend our events and, where we have to, we do that through the public registry,” the spokesman said.
However, he added that there was no legal obligation to take steps to remove users from registries for using public data.
The spokesman said the Government had a responsibility to protect data on the internet, but did not comment on whether the Government intended to implement changes that would remove access restrictions from registry sites.
In June, Google also suspended a series.net events for a year after its parent company, Google Ventures, was fined for failing to safeguard user data.
Google said the events were being conducted as part of a “continued review” of how its registries work.
In August, Google announced that it would be opening a new chat room for its members.
The Google+ group currently has about 4,500 members, and Google Ventures has more than 10 million users.
In November, Google was accused of deleting an application for an online conference to be held by an Australian-based tech company.
The company had already held a series event called the WebEx Conference, which drew more than 700 attendees and was hosted by a number of companies and universities.